Wednesday 23 January 2013

Waittttinnnnggggg SUCKS

So I am only 4 days past my insemination and I want to fast forwardddd SO bad. I am trying to be patient and focus on other things but it seems like I always go back to the same thing.... I have been watching "A Baby Story" all morning! Living vicariously through all of those happy new moms, perhaps?  I swear, I push with them while they are in labor and cry when they cry at the sound of their baby's first cry. What a SAP I am.

My trigger is much lighter today. I think it should be gone within a few days and my temp has really dropped. I popped in to see my FF friends and one of them eased my mind and explained that, because I am not on progesterone and my trigger is leaving my system, my temps are dropping. Let's hope that they shoot right back up. I am still considering having my progesterone levels checked... just to ease my mind. Maybe I will call the nurse today and see what she says. I want this cycle to be a success SO bad. Anyhoo, I am off. Gonna try and keep myself busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment