Saturday 12 January 2013

Excittttteeedd!!!

So, today I had my baseline ultrasound! I am on cd 4 as opposed to cd 3 because we had a huge blizzard on Thursday and Friday! Lots of follies and my lining is exactly what it should be for where I am in my cycle. I have been prescribed 5mgs of Femera to start today through to cd 8.  On Friday, which is cd 10, I have another u/s to see if my follies are big enough to trigger! Then, 24-26 hours later we will do insemination! I am pretty excited! I am going to stay positive and hope that this is the push that we need for a bfp and a sticky, sticky bean!  


3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! That is al,most the same protocol I used, minus the immune meds for you...LOL...But yea, cool beans!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super excited :) I hope it works!!!

    ReplyDelete