Friday 25 January 2013

Just about gone

So, the HCG is just about out of my system...


I am going to hope and pray that the two ink lines return in full force within a week :) I want this so bad! A number of the ladies in the FF IUI forum got their bfps and I am going to get mine too! That joy is coming our way... I can feel it! Today I am feeling under the weather with a heavy head and a little fluish. Hopefully that is a good sign. I have had a headache off an on for a few days accompanied with nausea (which is normal when I get a headache). I know it is way too early for symptoms but who knows? Anyhoo, thought I would leave you with yet another, "Believe and Succeed" passage...

Hold your dreams close to your heart
and strive to make them come true.
Realize that it will not always be easy--
sometimes you may feel like giving up--
but remember that you are strong.
Value the hard times you experience
because they help make you stronger.
Look forward to the day when
your brightest dreams will come true.
Have faith in yourself,
be strong and hold on.
Keep believing in yourself,
because dream and treasures
that grow from the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment