Wednesday 16 January 2013

Germmmmmsssss


Ohhhhh the germs!!! I taught grade one today with some of the sickest kids today. I mean, seriously? People, keep your kids at home! I am talking phlegmy coughs, snotty noses, sneezing, one child even had a fever! It will be a miracle if I manage to stay healthy. I have a bit of a headache and have had chills since I woke up but I am hoping that, with a nice nap, I will be rejuvenated. I'll try and sweat the germs away tonight at kickboxing :) That should do it!

Anyhoo, tonight I take the last of my Femera! Two more sleeps until I get to see how many follies are ready to go! I hope I get two or THREE! :) It will at least give hubby's soldiers a better chance so here's hoping!  As for side effects, right now, I feel like my ovaries are very full, especially on my right side. Hopefully that means something good! Well, I am off to rest up. Gonna watch some television and snuggle with my fur babies. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment