Sunday 13 January 2013

2 down, 8 to go!

So, 10:30pm last night I took my first two pills! I am actually feeling no side effects so far with the Femera which is good. When I took Clomid before, I had hot flashes the following day! I am so hopeful, I am savoring my excitement and trying to focus on the very real possibility that I could be pregnant this time next month! Please God! And if not, we will take a month off and then do another round of IUI. I am not going to give up :) I am going to get my take home baby!

So, I have a little anxiety about my hubby's part in this whole ordeal... What if... he can't give his sample? I mean, it has to be hard to have that much pressure on you. Once I trigger and they tell him to come in, he needs to perform.  He has never had any problems before but I think about how I would feel if I needed to come into a building, sit in a room and do "the deed."  Very little intimacy huh?

Personally, I could care less how our baby is conceived... naturally or assisted. As long as we get to hold our little bundle and I get to feel him or her grow inside me... a feeling I have longed for as long as I can remember.  I will have that, I know I will. I picture a big, round belly on my 6'1 tall frame... hubby says it will look like I swallowed a basketball! :) Only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment