Wednesday 23 January 2013

Made the call

Just called the nurse at the fertility clinic and she was SO sweet and understanding. She told me to PUT AWAY THE THERMOMETER soooo, I am going to delete my temps and relax. She said that I had three nice follicles and that hubby's sperm washed up nice and I should just do some light exercise and relax. I know she is right but it is easier said than done. I am kinda bummed that I can't do my Boxfit class until Sunday :( Boo. I just want to be able to keep busy. I may try and find a water aerobics class for a few days so I can keep moving. I guess I just need to wait. It seems like I am ALWAYS waiting for something. The fact that this has been such a slow week with substitute teaching certainly is not helping at all because I am home allllll day watching television and consulting Dr. Google. So, about a hour ago, I went looking through my books to find something to read and I found an inspirational book called "Believe and Succeed." I wanted to share something in the book that made me feel better....

People who succeed don't give up.
When life gets rough, they hang in
until the going gets better.
They are flexible.
They realize there is more than one way
and are willing to try others.
They know they are not perfect.
They respect their weaknesses
while making the most of their strengths.
They fall, but they don't stay down.
They stubbornly refuse to let a fall
keep them from climbing.

... I will keep climbing


3 comments:

  1. Loving the quote from the book, I have to say that is exactly how I feel.
    Stay strong Stephie, you can do it ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you beautiful :) the whole book is great! I will post a new one tomorrow! Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete