Wednesday 30 January 2013

Cautiously Optimistic ...

..ah HELL, who am I kidding? I am OVER THE MOON! :) I am pregnant. I AM PREGNANT! Yup ;) I know that because my test told me this morning...
So, now I have to pray that this little bean sticks with us the whole way home to it's Mommy and Daddy. I am so incredibly hopeful for this pregnancy :) I get blood work on Monday to see how my betas are and then we will do  repeat. THIS time they will double. THIS time, I will feel my baby grow and THIS time I will get to see my little miracle on a sonogram :)

 I have so many people praying for me.  I am so grateful for this. I really do believe in the power of prayer. I prayed every single night since my IUI for this. I did a nine day novena to St. Jude, I said my Hail Mary's and I talked to God every quiet chance I had. Thank you to all my wonderful friends and family for all the prayers. Keep them coming :) 

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! What a great day! Congrats! Will be thinking about you and anticipating updates!

    ReplyDelete