Sunday 13 January 2013

The Snowsuit

I just did some grocery shopping (which is oddly therapeutic when I do it on my own and go prepared with a list) and had the strangest thing happen.  I was waiting the line and there was an adorable cream colored snow suit with little orange and pink swirls hanging on the magazine rack (I guess someone changed their minds). I picked it up and admired it, thinking "I wonder if I will have a daughter someday." I mean I really looked at this thing, checked out the inside, looked at the size (age 3-6 months) and price. It was marked down to 14.97 from 59.99 and I ALMOST bought it. Why? Wishful thinking? I dunno. Either way, I didn't get it but the lady in the line in front of me looked at me and smiled this warm smile at me. I smiled back. Something about that snowsuit made me hopeful for this cycle. Maybe it was a sign? or maybe I am just a sap lol Either way, I'm excited :)

2 comments:

  1. My prayer is that you are forced to go back and buy that. :0)

    ReplyDelete