Saturday 1 December 2012

HAPPY DECEMBER!

Ohhh I love December :) Christmas really is my favorite time of year. I am just waiting for hubby to come home so I can surprise him with my decorated house :) I wanted to take out the decorations and make it nice and Christmassy!  We are both off tomorrow so we plan to watch Christmas movies and put up the tree! I am so very excited to spend the day with the one I love tomorrow!

As for my cycle, I have been having a lot of ovulation pain in both sides and some nice ewcm! WHOOP! Still no positive opk though so I guess only time will tell! Here are my temps!


So, it is looking pretty good! I am thinking that I will O either tomorrow or the next day :) I think I may nab hubby when he gets home hehe  Anyhoo, stay tuned! Please God, this clomid does the trick!! My fortune today was pretty encouraging....


Maybe I am... 

2 comments: