Monday 31 December 2012

2012 is coming to a close...

Well, 2012, I have to say, I am grateful to all of the experiences you gave me, good and bad. I have learned a lot about myself and the immense strength that my husband and I have in our marriage. I truly believe that the loss of our first pregnancy really showed us how fleeting life can be and showed us that we can get through anything together.  2012 brought my only brother home to me, it started my career and it brought me some of the most incredible friendships anyone could ask for. Every year that goes by is a blessing, to be on this side of the sod is a blessing, as my Nanny used to say. I have my health, my home, my family, my doggies, my career... and I have hope. Hope that my wonderful husband and I will add a baby to our blessings someday.  It may not be 2013 but I am okay with that...And I am okay with that because I know it will happen when the man upstairs decides we are ready.

Happy New Year to you all. I hope that 2013 brings all you the joy and love that your hearts desire! See you next year!

1 comment:

  1. I am praying for you friend! You two are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete