Friday 28 December 2012

Turning over a new leaf!

So, as I get ready to enter into 2013, I have a new outlook (which I am sure will have its moments).  This will be the third New Years Eve that my hubby and I have said, "We will have a baby this year." This year, I am not going to say that. This year I am going to worry less and enjoy the love of my husband more and continue to pray for a new addition.  I know we will have a baby. I am not sure it will be 2013 or 2014 or 2015? I AM SURE that we will be parents. Until then, I will live vicariously through my pregnant friends and watch their babies grow and be the best auntie they could ever ask for.  I am beyond ready for this BUT the man upstairs seems to have other plans for me and I have to trust that it will happen for us when it is supposed to.

I am trying to stay focused on getting into shape and eating clean. That is going to be my main focus of the New Year.  I want to get my body in tip top shape so that I can have a healthy, fit pregnancy when we are blessed to have one that sticks. I have an AMAZING support system. I swear I am so incredibly blessed to have the friends and family I have. They are always there for me. No matter what.  So instead of  focusing on what I don't have, I am going to focus on what I DO have and look forward to the future and the things to come.  Happy New Year :)


3 comments:

  1. THIS!!!!!!!

    Girl, I cannot tell you how inspirational and just all around right this sounds. I will be making the same oath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you every step of the way, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete