Saturday 29 December 2012

Holy. Food. Hangover.

I have never eaten so much food in my life as I have over the holidays! I knew I would, I always pig out! BUT tomorrow, hubby and I are emptying out our cupboards and starting to eat healthy! I plan to do my Boxfit class four times a week and do a personal training session on Monday mornings :) I am looking forward to it! Hubby could certainly lose a few pounds too! We need to start walking the dogs more often too because Chewy and Beanz are becoming porkers! haha

So, as I sit here drinking my morning coffee and eating the remainder of the sugar cookies, I look forward to tomorrow and the clean, healthy eating it will bring my family.  Fresh fruits and veggies! Hoping to go down a pant size or two before I go up a pant size or four :)

No comments:

Post a Comment