Sunday 2 December 2012

Thank you!

This is just a THANK YOU blog to all of the wonderful friends and family I have in my life. I trust you with my deepest joys and hurts and I am so grateful for your support. I could be on this journey for a long time or a short time but I know that I have you for the ride no matter what. Some of you will move onto your take home babies while other may truck along with me but I have to tell you, no matter what, the same love and support will be here for you on your journey. That is what we need to do, support each other.

Infertility, whether it be female, male or unexplained HURTS. It is painful in so many ways, deep in your soul.  No matter if you have been trying to have a baby for 1 year or 15 years, the anguish and hurt you feel is just as significant as the next woman's.  If you had been unfortunate enough to have experienced a loss like me, there is a hole that will never be filled and there will always be a nerve wrecking uncertainty with each subsequent pregnancy.  Whether you are trying naturally, medically stimulated, with IUI or IVF, the desired outcome is still the ... a beautiful bundle of joy to take home and nurture and love.

God Bless you all... xoxo


2 comments:

  1. I couldn't have said it better myself! I love you lots! I appreciate your friendship, loyalty, tears, shared emotions, celebrations, etc! We WILL have take home babies soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exactly right!
    Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete