Sunday 9 December 2012

No more...


...temping for the rest of this cycle. I am obsessing WAY too much. I am always staring at my temps and comparing them to my past charts or comparing them to other people's charts. It is too much. My temps have taken a little dip (which does not really mean anything) and seem to be following the same patterns of my other charts. I still have Af type cramps and sore nipps. I will symptom spot if anything comes up but I am going to take it easy for the rest of this cycle. Here is where I am leaving off... HOPEFULLY it ends in a bfp...

                                          

Here they are laid over previous charts (this month is the darker blue).  They all take a dip around the same time...


Anyhoo, NO MORE TEMPING THIS CYCLE!!! Stay tuned! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment