Thursday 6 December 2012

Finally got my Crosshairs!



Here they are! (Even tho I think it was CD16)



So, WHY am I feeling so down?  I am wallowing in self pity again today.  I wish I could find a way to be happy and positive but all I keep thinking is, "I don't want to have to do this again." I did not blog about the AWFUL pain and bloating I had between Tuesday and Wednesday.... I could barely sit down. I was in my fitness class and I had to leave because the pain was making me sick.  I was so embarrassed to leave in the middle of class. I just hate that it has to be so hard for so many women to do what is "nature's gift", get pregnant and have a baby.

What a blessing a child is... what a gift. I hear people complain about sleepless nights and teething and stretch marks and all of the "battle scars" that come along with motherhood and I would do ANYTHING.  Bring on the 30-40lbs and stretch marks! Sleep? I can sleep when I'm dead.  God, PLEASE bless us with an angel of our own. I am ready, WE are ready. I promise to give a child a wonderful life and a warm, loving, accepting family. Please God, hear my prayers.







1 comment:

  1. YAY for CH's! I am praying, praying, praying for you dear! <3

    ReplyDelete