Friday 7 December 2012

Friday Night

It's FRIDAY! And what am I doing? Sitting around the house with my dogs. At least I have the tree up right? Hubby is working evenings and I teach in the day time. What does that equal? TOO MUCH TIME TO THINK ABOUT THINGS! I have stared at my temps a number of times today. I have prayed a lot today and I have creeped on my pregnant friends on FB and drooled over their beautiful baby bellies. Will that be me in 2013? Oh God, I hope so. I hope 2013 is my year to become a mommy.  It wasn't 2009, it wasn't 2010, it wasn't 2011 and so, far not 2012.  When my time time is here, I'll be more than ready that is for sure.  Would you believe me if I told you I peed on an internet cheapie pregnancy test? I am THAT desperate to see two lines that when the inevitable stark white test screamed in my face, I peed on an opk just to see the hint of a second line. Makes me feel pathetic. I know I am not, more like desperate right?

Anyways, enough about me. I need prayers, people. Not for me this time. For my friend. She is waiting to have her blood work after her first round of IVF. She did not have any embryos left over to freeze and was implanted with the only two that survived. She tested bfn this am but I still have faith that it was too early. So pray people... she and her hubby (who also has MFI) need your prayers.


3 comments:

  1. Saying a prayer for you and your friend tonight! <3 you girl! Hang in there! I want you to be pregnant tonight and if I could make that happen I totally would. Here are a couple boosters for you:

    1) You're now medicated! It's going to give you nice strong O's.
    2) If you have to move to IUI, it's next month! :0)
    3) You have lots of people praying for you just like we had lots of people praying for us. We still need your prayers. We still ask others to pray for us because we want this baby to stay with us this time. I truly believe that prayer has helped us. And guess what? I have people praying for you girl! Big hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks beauty :) I needed this tonight! SO bad! xoxoxo Your little bean is safe and sound, I know it in my heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even begin to tell you how amazing you are and how much you deserve to be a mommy. I know in my heart that you WILL get that opportunity. And thanks for the shout out for prayers, it really warms my heart to know people are out there rooting for us.

    ReplyDelete