Thursday 20 December 2012

And She's Back!

So sorry for being away so long! I guess you can pretty much guess that since I am not gushing over two pink lines that I started AF after my first clomid cycle.  I'm okay though. I am. I am relaxing now. Tomorrow is the first day of my Christmas holidays. I have some last minute things to do but, other than that, I am
R-E-L-A-X-I-N-G! No temping, no testing, no peeing on ANY sticks. Just plain me and my hubby and my family and my poochies and egg nog or wine and chocolates and fruit cakes. Oh HEAVEN! The only thing that could be better is a big fat pregnant belly and a beautiful impending baby boy or girl!  :) It will happen! I know it will and I think this break will help me a lot. 2013 will be our year. IT WILL BE OUR YEAR.

So, for now I am going to have faith in God's plan and believe that this journey will have a happy ending when it is MEANT to. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment