Saturday 8 December 2012

Up she goes!

Temps went up again this am! I am 5po and so far the symptoms/side effects of the Clomid are:

  • Af type cramping
  • Headache
  • Exhaustion (Been going to bed at 9:30 the last three nights)
  • Depression - Yup, that is the only way I can describe it. Lots of crying and feeling super down and upset.  I guess you could describe it as being overly emotional but then again, the depression and the sleeping can go hand in hand.
  • Sore/itchy nipples
Have a look! PLEASE GOD THEY STAY UP! I am going to stop temping after tomorrow morning I think. I just want to take it easy and try not to obsess too much. My temps could be high because the clomid gave me a nice, strong O.  It does not necessarily mean that I am pregnant. It is way too early to tell anyways!  


2 comments:

  1. FX girl! They're going up, up, and up! And I was exhausted WAY before implantation! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They went DOWN today :( Boo.

    ReplyDelete