Monday 26 November 2012

LAST PILL!

Sooooo, I just took my last pill!!!!  And now, we wait! I have been having a lot of pain in my left ovary all evening so I am hoping it is because I have some big, beautiful follies brewing! :) I really hope this is the month for us.  I am praying so hard for a Christmas miracle.  I just have to have faith that it will happen when it is meant to.

I guess today I am struggling with how hard it is for us and how easy it is for others. Yesterday, hubby and I went to the Christmas parade. It was a beautiful day and so many people were out with their babies and small kiddies to get their letters to Santa. I was standing with a friend of mine that we bumped into (who is struggling with infertility as well) and we were pretty much drooling over this beautiful baby girl the woman in front of us was holding in her bright pink snowsuit. We were joking about one of us running away with her while the other blocked the parents hhahaha TOO funny. Someday we will have beautiful babies of our own in their bright pink or flue snowsuits and someone will be standing behind us wishing they were as lucky as us... I know it.




2 comments:

  1. You are going to be a WONDERFUL mother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna steal that pin from you. And I second the comment above! You are made for this my dear.

    ReplyDelete