Saturday 17 November 2012

And the spotting begins

So folks, looks like the witch is coming for a visit for another shark week. Started spotting and cramping today. As soon as things get moving and I get a confirmed cd 1, I will get my script for Clomid and take it from cd3-7 :) I am excited to try something new but nervous about the possible side effects.  One day at a time, one day at a time....

To help with this whole TTC business, I have been doing some personal training at my friend's gym. I love it. I love using the hand pads and the punching bag. It helps soooo much with my anxiety and frustration. So on top of my normal Boxfit classes throughout the week, I am training once a week with her. I plan to do two sessions while doing my round of Clomid.  I think that is a pretty good plan :) Should keep me focused on things other than TTC.

SOOOO, it's an exciting cycle for two of my dear friends! One is waiting to to do an egg retrieval for her first IVF cycle and another just had her first IUI with an awesome count and two beautiful, ripe follies :) I am so hopeful for you ladies. Those bfps are right around the corner, I can feel it! Hopefully I am not far behind :)

Onward I go!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sad AF is coming, but super happy that you're starting your first medicated cycle! I always hated when someone said, "you've been pregnant before, you can do it again." I always replied with, "I wanted THAT baby!" I have now learned to take that as a message of hope! You have be pregnant before. Even though we both wish our angels were in our bellies growing instead of Heaven, we both have to trust what happened. We both have been pregnant on our own. Now...take our miracle bodies and think....I just had help and you're starting some help! You have climbing chances and so do I! I have super high hopes for my first IUI, but I'm going to keep telling myself it doesn't always happen the first try. Clomid is going to be good for you! I just know it!!!!! <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have such high hopes for you girl!!!! I love that you are doing the boxfit and personal training. Keeping you busy is going to help keep your mind off of everything. I know it can be overwhelming, but it will be worth it. Let me know how you are feeling no matter what. Lord knows you've been there for me through this rollercoaster.

    ReplyDelete