Saturday 10 November 2012

3 More Days!

It's been a few days since my last post! I have recently been blessed with the flu! YUCK! So, needless to say I have been feeling miserable for the last couple of days. One of the downsides to teaching, I guess... constantly soaking in the germs of kids. Ah well, it is worth it. I love my job, germs and all.

SO! In three days we see the RE!!!! We get to decide what medications we will use for the upcoming (and fast approaching) IUI cycle! I have a lot of questions for the doctor that is for sure. I am super nervous about the hormones that will be raging through my body. On a good day I am overly emotional and don't even  get me started on PMS week... My poor husband. I hope he is prepared :)  

There is still a part of me that is hoping and praying that I managed to fall pregnant naturally this cycle. I am on cd 17 now and I have no idea when the magic day was since I have boycotted temping and ran out of opks. I guess only time will tell.  To give you an idea about insanely crazy I can be, I took two cheapie tests already--OBVIOUSLY negative because I am only cd 17! I guess I am grasping for straws.  One day at a time, one day at a time.

I am off to rest up and watch some lame movies for the rest of the day... who am I kidding?... for the rest of the long weekend :) But before I go, I wanted to share my "fortune cookie" fortune that I got this morning....

"Endurance and persistence will be rewarded"


3 comments:

  1. I love that fortune! I hope it rings true!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anxiously waiting for you! How long are your cycles again? We really might be within a week of each other on our IUI! CRAZY! Good luck my dear! Everything crossed with you and for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should start around the 18th :)

    ReplyDelete