Sunday 25 November 2012

Cycle day 7 and day 4 of Clomid!

So far, I have had a couple of hot flashes and few bouts of irritability (nothing new for me hahaha) and some spotting.  I am happy with how my body is reacting to the pills and I am really really hoping that this month is our month for a sticky baby bean :)

So, I decided to do an opk today and this is what I got....


Dark huh? For cycle day 7? I wonder how early you can actually ovulate on clomid?  I am thinking I may do some research on it because I never ever have an opk this dark so soon! Guess I am gonna have to start baby dancing! And SOON! Second last pill tonight ! Oh I hope this is our time! 

3 comments:

  1. Be wary - you can have false positive opks on and just after clomid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They say that the earliest you can O is five days after your last Clomid pill. EVERY BODY is different though! I think you should just keep taking them to be safe and BD every other day! :0) Good luck S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will keep taking em for sure! I have been reading a lot about false positive opks like Kal said. I am sure my ovaries are brewing a nice, ripe eggie or two :)

    ReplyDelete