Tuesday 12 February 2013

Prayers Please....

I had a lot of nausea and dry heaving while I was teaching today and when I went to the bathroom later I had some brown spotting... The same thing happened the last time... actually Thursday would the day I started miscarrying ... 5 weeks 5 days.... 

I am praying that everything is okay and that this is just normal. I called the nurse and I will be getting some blood work done tomorrow. She said it could be any number of things and it could be nothing. Realistically, I have no control over what is happening so I just have to trust that God has a plan. I just pray that his plan involves this perfect little being giving us the gift of parenthood in October. I want this baby to be okay more than I have ever wanted anything. 

Anyway, I am going to lay down. I will have blood work and see what happens tomorrow. Please pray for my sweet pea... 

3 comments:

  1. Stay positive, I'm praying that it will all work out fine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hold on tight! I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm praying so hard for you. One step at a time!

    ReplyDelete