Friday 15 February 2013

Off to a rough start

Well, I started bleeding fairly heavy today and ended up in the emergency room.  I was a wreck. They did blood work and also a very crappy quality ultrasound. They saw two sacs but could only see one fetal pole. Because the women's clinic did not have the trans-vaginal ultrasound available, I have to wait to have one on Monday. I want my babies to be okay. I cried and cried and cried in the ER and I prayed and prayed. Please Lord these babies are just snuggling in and because of the crappy quality and the lack of a full bladder, my other baby was just hiding.

I need all of your prayers. I have never been so scared in my whole life. I need my babies to be okay, BOTH of my babies. xo

7 comments:

  1. You are at the end of your fifth week. Not seeing a fetal pole is normal at this time. Relax. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying those beanies are snuggling in for the long haul xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for you and your little beans sweetie..... praying they were just hiding on ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies. I had a LOT of bleeding, Stephanie, so it is hard to "relax." I am doing the best I can, staying off my feet and just doing what is best for me and these beans. I want them to be okay more than I want anything in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Steph. I love you lots and I'm scared and praying with you. It's ok to be scared. Who wouldn't be? Just do your very best. I couldn't stay 100% calm when things didn't go 100%. I'm rooting for you Steph and BOTH little blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the prayers... keep em coming...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loads of prayers for you dear!

    ReplyDelete