Saturday 2 February 2013

Patiently and Positively Waiting

I have two more days until I have my blood drawn. I have not tested since Thursday. I just can't bring myself to obsess over the darkness of lines on top of every little twinge and pull that I am obsessing over already. The reality is, I have to pray... I can't worry. It is but so perfectly in a card my friend gave me yesterday. It says, "Don't worry about anything. Pray About Everything. Tell God what you Need--Phillipians 4:6"  The reality is, my body is growing this little being and peeing on sticks is not going to change what is meant to be and I BELIEVE that this baby is meant to be. In 36 weeks I will be holding my baby. Just in time for my 30th birthday... I know this is my heart.

So far, I have been having little twinges and pulls and have been EXHAUSTED! I could sleep forever it seems. Last night I went to my Boxfit class and did light aerobics for 1/2 hour but I felt really tired and achy after so I decided that I will not do my classes until I am feeling better about things. I was worrying the whole class and that is not good. I will likely pick up swimming or yoga or something but I will miss my classes and my favorite women. I guess I will have to drop by when I can!

My baby is a poppy seed today :)The teeniest, tiniest being and it gives me the the most colossal joy I have ever known. God is great :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment