Saturday 23 February 2013

7 Weeks!

How far along? 7 weeks 0 days

How big are the babies? Your babies are now the size of blueberries (and about 10,000 times bigger they were at conception). Most of the growth is concentrated in the head as new brain cells are generated at the rate of 100 per minute. Your baby's mouth and tongue are forming as arm and leg buds sprout, and those little kidneys are getting ready to do their job (pee production and excretion).



Weight Gain/Loss: Not sure? I have to get weighed at my appointment on Monday


Maternity clothes: Not yet! BUT they are ordered! 

Stretch marks: Other than the ones on my boobs, not yet! I bought bio oil yesterday though and will start using that today!

Best moment of the week: Without a doubt, Tuesday morning when we say the most beautiful sight of our lives... two precious little heartbeats :)

Movement: Not yet 

Symptoms: Nausea and sometimes vomiting, fatigue, pulling and tugging in my lower abdomen

Food Cravings: Nothing really... I have not had much of an appetite. I basically eat snacks throughout the day to make sure I am eating but I am struggling a lot with eating, even with the meds.

Gender: No idea what these babies are but I cannot wait to find out!!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Pretty much everything lol. Specifically, I cannot have anything at all around my neck because it makes me gag.  Strong smells and too much heat are triggers for me too. Anything really cold is good. Hot beverages turn my stomach.

Labor signs: Nope

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: Good most times but the nausea does get to me at times and I can be moody. No one likes to feel sick all the time no do they? lol

Looking forward to: Monday :) 7 week 3 day ultrasound

Sleep: I am sleeping a LOT! Since I have started taking the diclectin for my nausea, I sleep a little better at night but still wake a few times to pee.

Here is the newest belly pic!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment