Saturday 9 February 2013

5 Weeks!


How Far Along: 5 weeks, 0 days

How Big is Baby: Your baby now resembles a teeny tadpole (complete with a tiny tail) and is about the size of an orange seed. The circulatory (or blood) system, along with the heart, is the first part of that tiny body to be functional; and as your baby's heart starts to form, you may even be able to see it beating on an early ultrasound. Another part of your little tadpole that is under construction: the neural tube, which will eventually become your baby's brain and spinal cord.


Weight Gain/Loss: No weight gain...except maybe on my boobs! 

Maternity Clothes: Nope, not yet!

Stretch Marks: No, but I am lathering up with the cocoa butter just in case!

Sleep: I am sleeping a LOT. Sometimes, if I am sitting watching television, I just doze off sitting up! I am usually a very energetic person but I have been napping at least two hours a day and in bed by 10pm at the latest! 

Best Moment of the Week: Learning that my betas more than doubled :) Best moment for sure!

Movement: Not yet :)

Symptoms: Well, my breasts are a full cup size larger than they were last week so that is definitely new! If I get up too fast I can have some light cramping and pulling but nothing that worries me. It just feels normal to me. I am so incredibly fatigued all the time that I did not think it was possible 

Food Cravings: Ranch dressing and baked potato and chocolate milk... not together :p

Gender: No idea what my little "sesame seed" is... I don't have any preference either :) 

Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Not really but I have been avoiding eggs and I LOVE eggs.

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button In or Out? In

Wedding Rings On or Off? On

Mood: The most amazing joy I have ever felt :)

Looking Forward To: 
7 WEEK ULTRASOUND FEBRUARY 25TH!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment