Friday 1 March 2013

8 Weeks!!!!

How far along? 8 weeks 0 days

How big are the babies? Your babies are growing at an amazing rate--about a millimeter every day--around the size of a large raspberry. Your little berries are looking a lot less reptilian (even though she has webbed fingers and toes, her tail is just about gone) and a lot more baby-like these days, as her lips, nose, eyelids, legs, and back continue to take shape. Her hearts is beating at an incredible rate of 150 times per minute--about twice as fast as yours!  And even though you can't feel it yet, she's now making spontaneous movements as she twitches her tiny trunk and limb buds. 



Weight gain/loss: Still not sure! I have no scale in my house!

Maternity clothes: Yup, been wearing my new maternity jeans and I have been living in leggings and stretchy pants

Stretch marks: Nope!

Best moment of the week: Seeing my babies on Monday morning :)

Movement: Nope

Symptoms: Crazy sore boobs, preggo brain, lots of nausea and vomiting

Food cravings: None... it feels like a struggle when it is time to eat anything

Gender: No idea! I think I am having two boys :)

Anything making you queasy or sick? EVERYTHING.

Labor signs: nope

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: It has been pretty good but I am finding that feeling sick and miserable all the time is kinda bringing me down. I am trying to enjoy every moment (those that do not involve being in the toilet). 

Looking forward to: March 14 :)

Sleep: Lots of sleeping and napping. I wake a LOT during the night to pee and to change my position in bed. I am working on sleeping on my left side but I move so much that I sometimes wake on my belly (and my boobs KILL me after this)

Here's the newest bump picture! I am starting to fill out in other places too. 



2 comments:

  1. You're trucking along, Momma! Sleeping on the left side is very hard! I'm still training myself. I never end up on my belly anymore, always my back which isn't good, but it takes time to get in the habit! You'll get it! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is brutal when I wake in my belly because my boobs killl me hahaha ! They have gotten so large and so so so sore bahaha! I guess I should just appreciate the sleep I do get right now huh? With two newborns in the fall I'm sure sleep will be prettyyyy scarce :) I'm so looking forward to it!!

    ReplyDelete