Saturday 2 March 2013

So. Sick.

Well, this is day two of violent vomiting and non-stop nausea. It is AWFUL. Apparently, from what I am reading, this is only supposed to get worse over the next week or so as it peaks at 9 weeks. My lips are dry and my body is sore and I am so incredibly fatigued. BUT I am happy. I am happy that these babies keep reminding me (while they could ease up a little) that they are growing strong and snuggling in for the ride.

I am starting to worry about dehydration. I drink lots of water and eat popsicles buy even my skin is dry. If this does not ease up today I may take a trip to the emergency room for a check up. I wanna make sure my babies are getting what they need.  I will continue to take it easy for the rest of the day and rest up. Hopefully I will feel better and manage to keep a meal down at some point today!

No comments:

Post a Comment