Tuesday 12 March 2013

9 Weeks :)

How far along?  9 weeks 3 days

How big are the babies? Your babies, now the size of green olives, have grown about an inch since last week. Tiny muscles are beginnning to form, so while they might not be ready to pump iron, they are gearing up to move their arms and legs. It is still too soon to feel anything in your belly, but you might be able to hear something at your next checkup. Try listening for your babies' heartbeat via a doppler device--that welcome sound should be audible any time now!


Weight gain/loss: Not sure just yet but I will asked to be weighed on Thursday at the ultrasound. I am pretty sure that I lost weight this week because I had a TERRIBLE stomach flu and threw up for about two days. Even my tummy doesnt feel as "full."

Maternity clothes: Got lots of tops but no pants that fit right. The ones I ordered came in too big and need to be sent back tomorrow. I hope the right size comes next week!

Stretch marks: nope!

Best moment of the week: Has not happened yet :) Thursday when I see my babies again!

Movement: nope!

Symptoms: Well, boobs are still tender, pulling and tugging and morning sickness (worse at night).  

Food cravings: Honestly, none. I eat whatever appeals to me at the time and it really is not much.

Gender: Not sure!

Anything making you sick or queasy? It varies but mainly everything

Labor signs: nope.

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: Well, I have been worrying a lot since I had this stomach flu. My body was rocked. Lots of violent vomitting and just awful pain. I am trying to stay in high spirits but it is hard because I am concerned about the babies. So far this pregnancy has been very hard. I am really looking forward to feeling that "glow."

Looking forward to: March 14

Sleep: I sleep LOTS  :) Naps in the afternoon are my staple. Usually between three and six and I always get to bed by 10 or 11pm.  I wake a lot to pee during the night but I feel rested during the day...until nap time :)







1 comment:

  1. I CANNOT believe the baby bump already! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete