Saturday 16 March 2013

10 weeks!!!

I announced in Facebook and it was such a great feeling :) I used this picture as my cover photo....


It said "This Fall, the Lidstone Family will be expanding by four little feet. And we are not getting another puppy :)"  I changed my profile picture to the newest scan picture!!! Here they are!!!


They were beautiful! One was moving on the screen, the other was a little lazy! They both had a beautiful heartbeat and looked soooo much bigger! The Doctor I had this time was a different one and she didn't tell me the heart rates but she did say that they were where they should be. She only gave us one picture too so I was kind of sad about that BUT they are growing and healthy and plumping up their mamma! Here's the newest pic!


I'll update my 10 week progression later today or tomorrow :) My beautiful aunt is visiting for, Ottawa and I'm hanging with her today! 



2 comments: