Sunday 2 June 2013

Funny Story...

So, yesterday my friend came over for a visit (she is 1 week behind me in her pregnancy with a singleton) and we decided to take a trip to Walmart.  While we were out we were exchanging funny stories about our pregnancies and reminiscing about the AWFUL morning sickness we both had in the first/second trimester. Basically we were thanking out lucky stars that neither of us were suffering like that anymore. We spent about an our picking through the baby stuff and ooing and awing over the little people we could not wait to meet.

When we were leaving the parking lot, we both felt hungry. She decided on chicken and I was indecisive (as I ALWAYS am when it comes to food it seems).  We went through Mary Brown's drive through and she ordered. While we were waiting at the window, I became really nauseated and began gagging. I tried to ignore it but it was getting worse and worse. When the lady passed me the bag I was gagging and my eyes were watering. She asked if I was okay and I replied, "I'm pregnant and the chicken seems to be turning my stomach." I pulled ahead and opened the door. The smell of chicken and grease was filling my car and the gagging became much much worse... My friend scrambled and found me a plastic bag in the back seat.  I got every single red light on the way home (of course) and I gagged and heaved the whole way home!

When we FINALLY pulled into my driveway, my friend jumped out of the car. We were laughing so hard once we stopped that I peed my pants... yup. Got out of the car and low and behold a wet spot on my drivers seat. WELL. At this point we were crying with laughter and I was just peeing down my leg. I could not control my bladder at all. I would say we stood out there in front of my house laughing and crying for a solid ten minutes. Apparently I will never have fried chicken in my car again hahahahaha That was the first time that a smell has ever had an impact on me like that. It was certainly a story that my friend and I will share with our children and I am sure we will laugh just as hard!


1 comment:

  1. Toooooo funny! I have peed my pants three times now! IT HAPPENS!

    ReplyDelete