Sunday 14 April 2013

It's been a while!

Sorry for the crazy break in my blog posts! I have really been suffering from morning sickness and I find that I am too tired to do anything when I get home home in the evenings. Too much time in front of a screen does a doozy on me (headaches, nausea etc).

So, here I am! 14 weeks 1 day pregnant with my little twinkies :) And every ounce of nausea and vomiting I am plagued with will be more than worth it when I hold my little miracles! Hubby lovingly calls them my "parasites" haha  The babies are growing and moving everyday! I am so in love with them :) Always rubbing my belly and talking and singing to them. They are my whole world :)

It would be GREAT if the reflux and nausea would ease up on me but I am not banking on it. I have a feeling I will be one of those women who have it the entire pregnancy. The sickness is not forever.... but my babies are. I just keep telling myself that :)



No comments:

Post a Comment