Tuesday 14 May 2013

My First Mother's Day

Every year that Mother's Day would pass, it was always joyous to celebrate my amazing Mom but there was a part of me that ached to be at the receiving end of all the joy. Year after year I watched all the new moms celebrate their bundles and basque in their newly acquired title-- Mommy.

This Mother's Day marks the beginning of my new journey. I am so grateful for the blessing of carrying these two perfect little beings. What a gift it is to feel them move and kick inside me knowing that I get to be their protector for the rest of my life. I have never felt so much love towards anything or anyone in my entire life. I thank God every single day for these precious gifts... it is finally my turn.

Here are a few cards that I received today from a dear friend,  my hubby and my Momma...


Here are my two beautiful bassinets all assembled and ready for my little bundles! BOTH were given to me as gifts. The kindness of other has been tremendous for my husband and I :) Two babies are expensive! 


And here is the proud Momma to be sporting her nice round belly on Mother's day :)

1 comment:

  1. You are a mamma :) so glad you could have your 1st mamma's day :)! I love you honey xxxx

    ReplyDelete